Author Topic: Messageboard Registration - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ  (Read 94763 times)

Offline proride2

• Administrator
  • Amateur
    • View Profile
Messageboard Registration - IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
« on: April 29, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »
Due to the extremely high volume of spam going into the registration database (Gmail is one of the worst spammers and is no longer a valid email for registering), the fastest way to get your account approved is to send the information below as soon as you register. Please be aware that although I look at the registration database for what I think are valid membership requests, I do delete all names that do not look valid to me. So if you don't follow the instructions, your name might get deleted and you will need to register again.

DO NOT USE A GMAIL EMAIL ADDRESS BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO REGISTER

Please send the following information as soon as you register, as I look at the emails sent to my kaw500@hotmail.com email account before any registrations are deleted. The information below is what I normally send out for registration requests, and without this information I cannot complete the registration.

ProRide Forum Registration Instructions
Our database shows you have registered on ProRide’s message board, so in order to activate your account we need the
following information sent to kaw500@hotmail.com
  a. your board name (what you signed up as)
  b. your first and last name
  c. a valid email address
  d. a phone number you can be reached at.

Please reply within 1 week after receiving this email. Inactivated accounts will be deleted after the 1 week period.
The information you supply will not be sold or used for any purpose other than verifying who you are in order to activate your account.

BEFORE REPLYING PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE BOARD RULES, AND IF YOU CANNOT AGREE WITH THEM, DON’T SIGN UP. ALSO, IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A BOARD NAME AND ARE TRYING TO REGISTER AGAIN UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME, PLEASE DON’T. IF YOU DO AND GET CAUGHT, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM PRORIDE.

If you do need to change names though, please contact me first.

Thanks
Phil
ProRide.com
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 08:02:04 PM by proride2 »