Author Topic: Riders Last Ride  (Read 10695 times)

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Riders Last Ride
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 09:57:23 AM »
You guys might soon hear there is much more to this story that is under investigation. Itís real strange but it could lead to a bigger issue. Let the investigation play out and see if itís true.

??
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline SLAPAHO

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2020, 01:02:57 PM »
You guys might soon hear there is much more to this story that is under investigation. Itís real strange but it could lead to a bigger issue. Let the investigation play out and see if itís true.

well, spill it already  :?

Offline yzernie

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »
So typical of people throwing out the "I know something you don't" BS.  I guess it makes them feel important.

Offline T Bones

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 03:48:50 PM »
So typical of THE WIZZ OF CLOWNERY throwing out the "I know something you don't" BS.  I guess it makes them feel important.

Fixed it

Offline MX Racer

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 12:31:31 PM »

So if thatís true & you donít plan on elaborating why even mention it at all unless youíre seeking attention. A pretty douchebag move in my opinion!

Offline SHIFTY

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 01:39:32 PM »
PROBABLY TOO BUSY HIRING NEW FLAGGERS...

Offline T Bones

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2020, 09:19:23 AM »
I found this in a glen helen thread on shitalmx

OLDMOTO wrote:

I was supposed to go today and ride with a friend. I came out to the garage to load my bike and there was a big puddle of oil under the left fork leg. My friend messaged me that someone had died and the track was closed. I was at Cahuilla last Sunday and a man died as well. Sad times.

1bobbylane wrote:

Oh no, we were there at Cahuilla on Sunday. We left as the helicopter arrived. Guys were trying to find the rider's party at the track, had no idea it was that bad. Any idea what all happened?

I was 2 riders behind this gentleman and although I didn't see him crash, I did see him laying on the ground and not moving. I circled back to the top of the jump to make sure nobody landed on him and the guy that was helping him.

I heard that he was at the track by himself.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-services-for-lawrence-barrett

The Go fund me states that his vehicle was impounded and they are raising money to get it out of POLICE Impound. WTF ???

go fund me statement.....

Our dear friend Lawrence Barrett passed away November 1, 2020 in an unfortunate dirt bike accident in Southern California.  He is survived by his son Baylin Barrett who lives in Spain.

Larry was always happy and could talk your ear off and then some more.  His kind nature and contagious cheer let him find friends wherever he went.  This man went out doing exactly what he loved, riding his dirt bike. 

Due to covid travel restrictions, Baylin is unable to come to the states. We need help to pay to get his vehicles out of the sheriffs impound.  Cremation and memorial costs. As well as shipment of ashes.  Please help lay my friend to rest

Any remaining funds raised will be passed onto to his son.

RIP Moto bro
« Last Edit: November 10, 2020, 09:42:35 AM by T Bones »