Author Topic: Pala National ?  (Read 1926 times)

Offline B-DUB#15

• Pro
  • #SDA
    • View Profile
Re: Pala National ?
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2020, 09:27:36 AM »

Where exactly?  Iíll stop by and say hello. 

Black 805 hat, black DITD shirt. Skinny 6 footer

The Fasthouse starter kit...Jayfox will have better luck finding Waldo.
:lol:

Photo by PCD771!

Offline brocster

• Novice
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2020, 09:49:59 AM »
Yessir, fit right in.  You here Zeke?  Lets grab a beer

Offline mxjef

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chicksnbreasts.com/
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2020, 01:48:14 PM »

Where exactly?  Iíll stop by and say hello. 

Black 805 hat, black DITD shirt. Skinny 6 footer

The Fasthouse starter kit...Jayfox will have better luck finding Waldo.
:lol:
:lol: :lol:

Offline jayfox911

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • #22~CRF450R white fender
    • View Profile
    • my helmet cam videos
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2020, 03:38:22 PM »
Iím by the Motorsport hole shot table. And directly next to the single after. Blue ezup with MxerDW
When in doubt...Gas it!
Thanks to my sponsors: NCY, ONE, 2XU

Offline deepthroat

• Amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2020, 07:22:09 PM »
Well? Were there 6000 "racing participants" there? ........masks required? :shock:
"cause I knew if I had my chance...I could make those people dance...and maybe they'd be happy for awhile

Offline kb

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2020, 03:54:02 PM »
Well? Were there 6000 "racing participants" there? ........masks required? :shock:
....Huh....I'll eat a turd if that was only 6000 people..... :? And the sound system was so fcuking loud, standing
any where near it would tear your face off, so that kinda limited the good spectating spots.....I live 20 minutes
from there, so we bounced right after the 1st 450 moto & watched the 2nd motos @ my house..... 8)
I'm not sorry I went, it just wasn't what I expected. Oh, and very, very few masks were worn.

Online Zeke27G

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • Do It In The Dirt!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2020, 05:54:25 PM »

....Huh....I'll eat a turd if that was only 6000 people..... :? And the sound system was so fcuking loud, standing
any where near it would tear your face off, so that kinda limited the good spectating spots.....I live 20 minutes
from there, so we bounced right after the 1st 450 moto & watched the 2nd motos @ my house..... 8)
I'm not sorry I went, it just wasn't what I expected. Oh, and very, very few masks were worn.

Was camped at Cardiff with the fam, watched it on the iPad connected to our JBL Party Box. Had considered heading over with my boy that morning, but after seeing everyone mail in their second motos I was glad we stayed back. The first motos must have been awesome in person!! What was priceless for me was paddling out at 85ís after and surfing some 3-4ft peaks while watching a primo sunset! 8)

Congrats to Zacho & Feeney! :o

Offline kb

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2020, 07:23:58 PM »

Was camped at Cardiff with the fam, watched it on the iPad connected to our JBL Party Box. Had considered heading over with my boy that morning, but after seeing everyone mail in their second motos I was glad we stayed back. The first motos must have been awesome in person!! What was priceless for me was paddling out at 85ís after and surfing some 3-4ft peaks while watching a primo sunset! 8)

The 1st motos were amazing- we saw Ferrandis swap, what a save!!! I was stoked for Craig-  8)
Really bummed for AMart...... :(
Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2020, 08:29:05 AM »

The 1st motos were amazing- we saw Ferrandis swap, what a save!!! I was stoked for Craig-  8)
Really bummed for AMart...... :(
Sounds like you had a great weekend!

Agree on all accounts. We had good seats in one of the little bleachers where we could see most of the whole track (Which was hard to do) but couldn't handle the speakers after the first 250 moto. NO way to talk to the person next to you without screaming right in their ear.  I'm not sure what to call the noise they blasted right before the moto's went off but geezus H. effen christ that crap was like some kind of cruel mental torture. The awesome sound of 40 bikes was completely drowned out. Not sure why they think mx fans like club / rave music or whatever you call it more than the sound of the bikes. Sucks getting old I guess  :lol: :lol:

Zeke, Sounds like fun, my invite must have gotten lost in the mail  :(

:P   
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline jayfox911

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • #22~CRF450R white fender
    • View Profile
    • my helmet cam videos
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2020, 09:56:46 AM »
For those of us that camped.  Those speakers SUCKED.  80s rock music like a carnival started playing just before 7am. 

It was so loud people were wearing earplugs for the announcers and not for the bikes.

A lot of people on Saturday but pretty dead Thursday and Friday for the amateur racing.

Most people in the vender area had masks but otherwise no. 

Walking from one side of track to the other was annoying that only one way to get across and it was completely out of the way.  So we didnít walk as a while group to the vender row. Just took too long to get from one side to the other.
When in doubt...Gas it!
Thanks to my sponsors: NCY, ONE, 2XU

Offline 6IX

• Pro
    • View Profile
    • www.exarteproductions.com
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2020, 01:12:32 PM »
Was camped at Cardiff with the fam,..... What was priceless for me was paddling out at 85ís after and surfing some 3-4ft peaks while watching a primo sunset! 8)

Did the exact same thing the weekend before.