Author Topic: Zach's Husky issues  (Read 581 times)

Offline mxpanther

• Pro
  • Be a man about it.
    • View Profile
Zach's Husky issues
« on: September 19, 2020, 03:48:11 PM »
I don't know what's been happening with Zach's factory Husky lately. But it makes me wonder if he'll be able to race it through the rest of the year, without further issues. A few weeks ago they couldn't start it for his qualifier, and today they were working on the front end while the bike was on the 2nd moto starting line... Then during the moto, his front tire goes flat. I know, tires go flat. But right after you did something to the front end on the starting line? Is it bad luck? Is it poor maintenance? Is his mechanic not focused? Is the team management not in sync with the crew?

It just seems weird. I hope he gets through the rest of the season without further incidents. He puts in the effort, he should feel confident in his team, and equipment.
https://i.imgur.com/In5wyi6.jpg
#5 #223
Thank you: Eropkin Pro Pool Care, BDW

Offline mxpanther

• Pro
  • Be a man about it.
    • View Profile
Re: Zach's Husky issues
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2020, 03:53:17 PM »
Oh yeah... And what's with his team moving their mechanic's area from one end of mechanic's row, to the other? And they didn't tell him?

Wow...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2020, 03:55:03 PM by mxpanther »
https://i.imgur.com/In5wyi6.jpg
#5 #223
Thank you: Eropkin Pro Pool Care, BDW

Offline MX Racer

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2020, 02:31:53 PM »
I don't know what's been happening with Zach's factory Husky lately. But it makes me wonder if he'll be able to race it through the rest of the year, without further issues. A few weeks ago they couldn't start it for his qualifier, and today they were working on the front end while the bike was on the 2nd moto starting line... Then during the moto, his front tire goes flat. I know, tires go flat. But right after you did something to the front end on the starting line? Is it bad luck? Is it poor maintenance? Is his mechanic not focused? Is the team management not in sync with the crew?

It just seems weird. I hope he gets through the rest of the season without further incidents. He puts in the effort, he should feel confident in his team, and equipment.

It looked like they were working down near the foot peg / rear brake lever while on the starting line & not the front tire from what I saw.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2020, 02:35:33 PM by MX Racer »

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2020, 06:06:50 PM »
Probably put some KX parts in there

Thanks O'neal, Factory Effex, Amsoil, Motion Pro, LEATT & Polycare Automotive