Author Topic: X-Games Real Moto 2020  (Read 444 times)

Offline 6IX

• Pro
    • View Profile
    • www.exarteproductions.com
X-Games Real Moto 2020
« on: September 14, 2020, 02:13:33 PM »
Geeeezus, where do I begin  :!: :?: :o :shock:

Raha, taking it back to the distance jump in Manny's yard / Lake Elsinore was great to see. Loved the good mix of built jumps, freeride / dunes, and urban. He's taking it places I always knew it could go and its exciting to see, but I'm afraid we will see more deaths at this rate, the risks are just so high.

Josh Hill. A solid mix of everything. Good to see Josh hitting backflips after nearly losing his leg years ago.  8) 8)

Cody Webb, bike control and skills that most riders will never have. Very impressive, with a pretty straight forward approach for the edit.

Vicki Golden.  Wow, just wow.  8)  Supercross, freeride, solid FMX, and a big ender. So happy for Vicki knowing where she came from, what shes been through, and the hard work its taken to get where shes at. She has put herself into permanent Motocross history I'd say, and not just because she is a female.

Jacko.  Loved that he brought back a spin on Crusty 2 and jumped out of the underground. His jumps and tricks are some of the biggest anywhere, and the artistry in the edit was above all others.

Corey Creed took a different approach with his edit, definitely worth a watch and well done, but I dont see it winning anything.

Thanks to Donn @ Swapmotolive.com for compiling them all for us.

https://www.swapmotolive.com/x-games-real-moto/videos-theater/
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 02:29:20 PM by 6IX »

Offline seth505

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: X-Games Real Moto 2020
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2020, 10:31:19 AM »
I enjoyed all of them which is cool, but Raha is my vote for sure.

Offline 6IX

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2020, 03:01:37 PM »
I enjoyed all of them which is cool, but Raha is my vote for sure.

Yeah, I have to agree, Raha definitely has the biggest jumps of anyone and goes on another level with his Urban assault riding, but Jacko's FMX is at the top, and Vicki's best trick is up there too.

Watched it again and noticed one of Raha's jumps was in downtown Encinitas.  :lol:  :shock:  8)

Offline slamdmini

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • http://www.settintrendz.com
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2020, 10:42:08 PM »
i love raha.  so much natural talent.  i have wondered many times what happened to mannys place.  that was the place back in the early 2000's.  i figured it was gone.

Offline 6IX

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2020, 05:49:38 PM »
Jacko with the Fan Favorite award and X-Games Bronze medal.

Colby Raha takes Gold (again) with Josh Hill earning the Silver.

http://www.xgames.com/xgames/real/29848365/real-moto-2020

Still the 'contest' that I most look forward to every year. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's so cool to see it evolve to where dirt bike riders, like skaters and snowboarders before them, can have a market for solid sponsorship by freeriding and producing media content.  8)  Granted that's got to be an extremely slim market, but still, it's alive and well, and our sport is as exciting as ever.

Offline 5e4r6t

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2020, 11:16:02 PM »
Raha earned it. I love his style and it reminds me of being a teenager and messing around in the neighborhood and the canyons between neighborhoods.
That grind down the hand rail was pretty nuts too.. simple but itís never been done before