Author Topic: House for sale in San Clemente  (Read 249 times)

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
House for sale in San Clemente
« on: July 31, 2020, 09:59:33 AM »
My neighbor up the street is retiring and putting his house on the market. He's a long time district 37 desert racer and his garage set up is nothing short of epic. Tall front garage door he fits his toyhauler through, the back is extended out so it fits. It has a shop area even with the trailer parked inside, heating, air condioning, work bench, bathroom, upstairs storage. I don't know shit about the house but the garage is all time, especially for living near the beach. Just throwing it out there trying to get another moto orientated neighbor. No it won't be cheap but if you know any moto people looking in this area already, the garage set up will make you cream your jeans. I'll post the "offiical" info when it's "officially" on the market. If you or any moto/ dirt bike people you know are looking around here anyway it's worth checking out. Let me know. I'm not sure when it will be officially on the market...

ps. Old neighborhood. No association, no mello roos tax (as far as I know)
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline Fractured Vet

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.motovationsports.com
Re: House for sale in San Clemente
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 11:33:12 AM »
I know a family of 9 from Riverside looking for a house.  7 of them drive so they all have cars, how big is the front yard?  The daughter and her husband could live in the garage.  Would be a perfect location for them since they like have family gatherings on the beach.  I will let them know.
Quote from: '6IX'
You are simply an a**hole sometimes.
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men" -Charles de Gaulle

Offline kb

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 03:10:02 PM »
My neighbor up the street is retiring and putting his house on the market. He's a long time district 37 desert racer and his garage set up is nothing short of epic. Tall front garage door he fits his toyhauler through, the back is extended out so it fits. It has a shop area even with the trailer parked inside, heating, air condioning, work bench, bathroom, upstairs storage. I don't know shit about the house but the garage is all time, especially for living near the beach. Just throwing it out there trying to get another moto orientated neighbor. No it won't be cheap but if you know any moto people looking in this area already, the garage set up will make you cream your jeans. I'll post the "offiical" info when it's "officially" on the market. If you or any moto/ dirt bike people you know are looking around here anyway it's worth checking out. Let me know. I'm not sure when it will be officially on the market...

Is that Randy's house?
Don't forget to hit me up to meet next week-

Offline chris64

• Pro
    • View Profile
    • You should download my app.  It's free!  And give it 5 stars!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 04:04:30 PM »
Sounds expensive.  I was looking at houses in San Clemente once upon a time and our realtor discouraged us as they have a lot of "settling" issues with the sand stone hills and stuff.  Also slides.  I always loved that area though.

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2020, 06:18:04 PM »

Is that Randy's house?
Don't forget to hit me up to meet next week-
Yep. Randy is hanging up the pipe wrench and heading north. I think he's going to keep the business open and have Mark and Patrick run it. Sounds like another guy I know who moved away and went south, but he's still working.... :wink:  :lol:

Offline kb

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2020, 04:12:06 PM »
...Yea, no retiring in the for-seable future for me....oh well, 64's the new 40, right??? :lol:

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 10:31:10 AM »
...Yea, no retiring in the for-seable future for me....oh well, 64's the new 40, right??? :lol:
:lol: :lol:
 My "quit and retire age" keeps getting adjusted as time goes by. It's gone from 30, to 40, to 55, to 60, as of right now it's up to 67.... and counting.  :lol:   

Offline kb

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 08:17:02 PM »
:lol: :lol:
 My "quit and retire age" keeps getting adjusted as time goes by. It's gone from 30, to 40, to 55, to 60, as of right now it's up to 67.... and counting.  :lol:
Hey, I didn't think I'd make it to 60, so why should I be concerned with retiring??  :roll: