Author Topic: ***The Official Dual Sport Ride Thread***  (Read 2952 times)

Offline 6IX

• Pro
    • View Profile
    • www.exarteproductions.com
Re: ***The Official Dual Sport Ride Thread***
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2020, 07:07:00 PM »
I now have 550 mi on the bike...

I have like 3,000.  :lol:  95% street. :o

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2020, 02:01:26 AM »
I now have 550 mi on the bike...

I have like 3,000.  :lol:  95% street. :o

lol  Mine is probably 50 mi  street  I just cant wait for rain to come.  makes the dual sport thing super fun

Thanks O'neal, Factory Effex, Amsoil, Motion Pro, LEATT & Polycare Automotive

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2020, 06:19:30 PM »
Well I was going to change the oil every 8 hours when it was brand new but have been extending it each time.  The last one was on Friday.  316 miles and 14.3 hours since the last one. About a 100 miles of street and the rest dusty fire roads (Big Bear) 22 mph avg.  The bike now has 1,074 miles and 42.1 hours.  25.5 avg mph since the bike was new. Pathetic  :lol: Too much time sitting at signals on pch lol.  When's the next mid week sunset cruise ?
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2020, 02:18:42 PM »
Well I was going to change the oil every 8 hours when it was brand new but have been extending it each time.  The last one was on Friday.  316 miles and 14.3 hours since the last one. About a 100 miles of street and the rest dusty fire roads (Big Bear) 22 mph avg.  The bike now has 1,074 miles and 42.1 hours.  25.5 avg mph since the bike was new. Pathetic  :lol: Too much time sitting at signals on pch lol.  When's the next mid week sunset cruise ?

Soon, they closed all the trails when that heatwave and the fires started.  I have not even checked if they reopened them of not.  I would love to do another evening black mtn run

Offline Fractured Vet

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.motovationsports.com
« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2020, 02:37:12 PM »

Soon, they closed all the trails when that heatwave and the fires started.  I have not even checked if they reopened them of not.  I would love to do another evening black mtn run

National forest is still closed.
Quote from: '6IX'
You are simply an a**hole sometimes.
"The graveyards are full of indispensable men" -Charles de Gaulle

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2020, 02:54:28 PM »

Thanks FV  Hopefully we get rain sometime on October,  I still need to link up and ride you with.  Maybe see if Shifty is down or even if he rides anymore?

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2020, 05:41:05 PM »
I'm up for Bee canyon again after a rain. Dirt bikes burgers and beer ? IN !  :lol:
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2020, 12:49:17 PM »
I'm up for Bee canyon again after a rain. Dirt bikes burgers and beer ? IN !  :lol:

Yes!!  I know I am being optimistic but the extended forecast is showing a storm coming Oct 5th-7th 82% chance of rain 0.52%  The fires could use it, I doubt things will be open by then but lets hope

Online SHIFTY

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2020, 06:24:38 AM »

Thanks FV  Hopefully we get rain sometime on October,  I still need to link up and ride you with.  Maybe see if Shifty is down or even if he rides anymore?

YES, AND YES...