Author Topic: ET3 can EAD  (Read 1237 times)

Offline MXD

• Pro
    • View Profile
ET3 can EAD
« on: September 13, 2019, 06:47:34 AM »
After listening to Savatgy on the Swapmoto Live podcast and watching the effort that ZO and JA are putting in to get ready for the MXdN, I can't see myself ever rooting for ET again.

Offline freds4

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
Re: ET3 can EAD
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 07:06:57 AM »
I don't do podcasts; what did Savatgy say?
Scott Goggles
Matrix
TwinAir
Factory Seat                       
Dunlop
FactoryBacking
Acerbis                                       
Slick       
Lucas Oil 
EvoMX
Gaerne
Leatt
Ogio

Offline Zeke27G

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • Do It In The Dirt!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 07:18:30 AM »

Thought this was because ET3 hadn't watched Bennett's War yet.

Can we get some cliff notes por favor?

I can only handle about .03 seconds of Savatgy whining.

Offline motohawk

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 09:09:37 AM »

I don't really like Joey but he has a point..
ET3 never said thanks for pulling over at the MEC in Vegas.
Then John Tomac I guess talked ET3 into paying him the difference in purse money for the night (months after the race) and then they backed out of it.
Never a Tomac fan, but never disliked him.  There is a lot more to it but that is the basic play by play...
Matt

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2019, 09:10:22 AM »

Thought this was because ET3 hadn't watched Bennett's War yet.

I can only handle about .03 seconds of Savatgy whining.

He didn't expect Tomac to thank or pay him for being a sandbagger, he's bitter Tomac didn't thank or pay him for being a sandbagger, him and his entourage are dicks in restaurants. The end. 
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline freds4

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2019, 10:31:01 AM »
Have to agree with Poolio on this one. If money was the reason he let ET by (bye?  :lol:) then that says a lot more about him than it does ET.
For the record, I don't worship at the altar of ANY racer; they are all humans outside of the arena and I only care about the racing. The rest is for gossipy women.
Scott Goggles
Matrix
TwinAir
Factory Seat                       
Dunlop
FactoryBacking
Acerbis                                       
Slick       
Lucas Oil 
EvoMX
Gaerne
Leatt
Ogio

Offline vet_sixT7

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2019, 04:49:43 PM »
After listening to Savatgy on the Swapmoto Live podcast and watching the effort that ZO and JA are putting in to get ready for the MXdN, I can't see myself ever rooting for ET again.

We'll all sleep a little better tonight knowing you won't ever be rooting for ET again.  :lol:

Offline fofity

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2019, 05:45:31 PM »
Have to agree with Poolio on this one. If money was the reason he let ET by (bye?  :lol:) then that says a lot more about him than it does ET.
For the record, I don't worship at the altar of ANY racer; they are all humans outside of the arena and I only care about the racing. The rest is for gossipy women.

Whereís this racer altar......... Iíd like to go

Offline MXD

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2019, 06:24:22 PM »

We'll all sleep a little better tonight knowing you won't ever be rooting for ET again.  :lol:

Itís a big weight off my shoulders.  I feel much better.  :lol:

The Savatgy thing is just whatever.  Whatís why more annoying to me is how he has a tendency to throw in the towel and not give a fvck.  Watching the effort that ZO and JA are putting in isnít helping ETís image after his shit performance last year at this event.  Didnít he skip it 2 years ago?  I hate that shit.

There, I feel even better now than I did before.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 06:31:57 PM by MXD »

Offline brocster

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2019, 08:39:15 PM »
Do you even read bro?

There is alittle more to it than Joey just throwing out a little stink bait...

Offline jAkE48

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 11:03:28 PM »

Itís a big weight off my shoulders.  I feel much better.  :lol:

The Savatgy thing is just whatever.  Whatís why more annoying to me is how he has a tendency to throw in the towel and not give a fvck.  Watching the effort that ZO and JA are putting in isnít helping ETís image after his shit performance last year at this event.  Didnít he skip it 2 years ago?  I hate that shit.

There, I feel even better now than I did before.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

🤜🏻👍🏻

Offline MXD

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2019, 03:52:29 AM »
Do you even read bro?

There is alittle more to it than Joey just throwing out a little stink bait...

Iím sure there is but itís not the only reason that Iím not an ET fan.  If it was the one thing that changed my mind Iíd probably be more interested in the real story.  But to me, he throws off this vibe that he doesnít give a shit.  All the times he tipped over and took forever to get going, skipping the MXdN twice but making sure to show up when it was at Red Bud (howíd that work out for him), the Mike Williamson deal, Savatgy.....I donít know the details on any of those things and any one of them can be explained away but thereís a pattern there with this kid that rubs me the wrong way.

Offline brocster

• Beginner
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2019, 11:28:57 AM »
You trying to link them together to form a ďpatternĒ  that fits your agenda doesnít necessarily make it a pettern. How the hell is taking too long to get going, in your eyes, even remotely relateable to the issue with Williamson, if there is really one, and or Savatgy? 

Pretty sure you wouldnít show up to work if your employer wasnít supplying you with the money, the equipmet and the resources to do your job at the highest level would you?

Offline Ltracer27

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2019, 12:41:07 PM »
You trying to link them together to form a ďpatternĒ  that fits your agenda doesnít necessarily make it a pettern. How the hell is taking too long to get going, in your eyes, even remotely relateable to the issue with Williamson, if there is really one, and or Savatgy? 

Pretty sure you wouldnít show up to work if your employer wasnít supplying you with the money, the equipmet and the resources to do your job at the highest level would you?

I used to do this all the time...

Offline SHIFTY

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2019, 05:00:02 PM »
OH SHIT...