Author Topic: This Place Is Deader Than  (Read 788 times)

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
Re: This Place Is Deader Than
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2019, 01:45:57 AM »
Where's Yamahauler when you need him ?

he just called me last week.  he's having a couple of surgeries here pretty quick.. his wrist and his hip i believe.  anyway, he was looking for some vikes if anyone has any  :lol:

I hope he can finally get his hip done. Hell I've had 3 since he's been trying to get one. Also the technology is way better now. We were talking about how cool the new high tech metal on metal sports hip were supposed to be like ten years ago, pfffft what a pile a shit that turned out to be. It sucks he's had to wait so long, but it might be a good thing he's had to wait so long. Hope it goes good for the dude
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline motohawk

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2019, 11:39:59 AM »

he just called me last week.  he's having a couple of surgeries here pretty quick.. his wrist and his hip i believe.  anyway, he was looking for some vikes if anyone has any  :lol:

I hope he can finally get his hip done. Hell I've had 3 since he's been trying to get one. Also the technology is way better now. We were talking about how cool the new high tech metal on metal sports hip were supposed to be like ten years ago, pfffft what a pile a shit that turned out to be. It sucks he's had to wait so long, but it might be a good thing he's had to wait so long. Hope it goes good for the dude

You have 3 hips???   :lol:
Matt

Offline Poolio

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »

I've bought 3 does that count ?  :lol:
You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Offline motohawk

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2019, 08:38:28 AM »

I've bought 3 does that count ?  :lol:

8) :lol:
Matt