Author Topic: Dear Glen Helen... Guy B post on Vital  (Read 2951 times)

Offline Sidewinder

• Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Dear Glen Helen... Guy B post on Vital
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2019, 04:47:33 PM »
I think it's awesome and I'm taking my son with me.  I will be loving life all morning while you ballsacks are second guessing GH and mowing your lawns.

Offline B-DUB#15

• Pro
  • #SDA
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2019, 05:02:50 PM »

R.I.P Zaca Station              Thanks CHAOS!

Offline SLAPAHO

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2019, 06:09:46 PM »
I think it's awesome and I'm taking my son with me.  I will be loving life all morning while you ballsacks are second guessing GH and mowing your lawns.

:lol:

Offline killer

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2019, 08:04:20 PM »
Killer thank you. I am sure if Glen Helen didnít like my replies they would tell me or fire me. But just because you donít like it that means nothing to me. Never will mean nothing to me. I say what I want, how do you know maybe sometimes I say what they want but they canít say it. But the bottom dollar is I am not here to make you happy. I could care less who likes me or hates me thatís their issue but I have been told that if you donít want to hear the truth donít ask me because you might not like what I have to say.
Have a great weekend and enjoy Pala it should be a great race. Support the racers and the teams.

if any of that were true you wouldn't bother replying.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

clown_posse USED TO GET PAID TO FIGHT, UNTIL HE DECIDED B

Offline mxpanther

• Pro
  • Be a man about it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2019, 08:35:38 PM »
Cool, a cheap GH ride day.  8)

#5 #223
Thank you: Eropkin Pro Pool Care, BDW

Offline cmotodad

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 08:46:17 PM »
Should I feel guilty for hitting GH on the day of the Pala National? No intention of going before the post, so I feel OK about enjoying a potential great ride day.

Offline oldschoolmxer

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 04:10:53 PM »
seriously doubt anyone that has plans to go watch the national at pala is now changing their plans to hit gh instead.....  :?  i could be wrong, but...

Offline Wizzard of Ozz

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2019, 10:56:38 AM »
Phil I am asking you ban Killer for his disrespectful and hurting comments about a foul device used as a sex toy from what a friend told me. I am an emotional wreck and can no longer make myself go the races. Phil my emotional will being is being left in your hands please do the right thing. 🥺😢😭

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2019, 11:58:31 AM »
Phil I am asking you ban Killer for his disrespectful and hurting comments about a foul device used as a sex toy from what a friend told me. I am an emotional wreck and can no longer make myself go the races. Phil my emotional will being is being left in your hands please do the right thing. 🥺😢😭

Ban guns too

Thanks O'neal, Factory Effex, Amsoil, Motion Pro, LEATT & Polycare Automotive

Offline killer

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2019, 12:00:38 PM »

*well.

clown_posse USED TO GET PAID TO FIGHT, UNTIL HE DECIDED B

Offline proride phil

• Global Moderator
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2019, 12:02:47 PM »
You're killing me Larry!!Ö..
Sponsored by:

Proride.com
TBT http://www.tbtracing.com/
LCG Graphics http://lcggraphix.com/

Offline billyghog

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2019, 03:29:36 PM »

*well.

:lol:

Offline Chucky827

• Global Moderator
  • Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2019, 04:28:16 PM »
The real rumor is RV909 and I will be riding at the same track.  :lol: On the same day.  :shock: At the same time.  :mrgreen:

Chucky
So Cal OTMX
 REM
# 827
www.motophotollc.com
Husqvarna FC 450

B & B cycles. Victorville
Leatt Protectives
Gaerne Boots
Shorai Batteries
100 % Goggles
ESR Suspension

Offline TED FODDY

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2019, 05:46:56 PM »
who cares what Guy B thinks.

Offline STREETS

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2019, 06:12:34 PM »
There definitely is a bunch of us that would rather have the National at GH, over any other location!  GH is known worldwide, and it sure as hell isnít for mud runs, or anything else!
I donít desire to go to Pala/Fox Raceway for the National this year, anymore than I did when it was there before. I didnít go to Elsinore either. And Iím a big fan of Pala, I mostly ride the main, and I really enjoy it, and I have since it first opened. I support them and hope they continue to do what they have been doing so I can continue to ride there! But I just donít feel that viewing is very good. GH isnít perfect, you definitely canít see everything from everywhere, but it is better, no question. Amazing elevation changes with all the hills makes it incredible!

As far as this ride day, I think itís cool! I would rather go ride with my buddies than watch pretty much anything. I can watch the race later.
STREETS SPECIALTIES
DCR  -  Daniel Crower Racing
The feeling of enjoyment/excitement that we experience when riding/racing is what keeps us coming back for more!