Author Topic: Any Movers on Proride??  (Read 423 times)

Offline Dustdog29

• Pro
    • View Profile
Any Movers on Proride??
« on: February 12, 2019, 01:53:07 PM »
Anyone here do any moving or know of anyone that would be inexpensive for my move to Idaho? Im selling most of my things other than my memorabilia stuff, trophies and such so its not a ton to move.

Offline motohawk

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Any Movers on Proride??
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 08:05:03 PM »
When are you looking to go? I'll be heading up there and if things match up, I'll gladly tow a trailer up there for you. My son lives in Hailey.
Matt

Offline Dustdog29

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 09:41:27 AM »
When are you looking to go? I'll be heading up there and if things match up, I'll gladly tow a trailer up there for you. My son lives in Hailey.
no way. that's awesome! looks like March 18th 19th  :D I will pay you though. I was hoping to get my stuff moved for like $1000.00. Its not too much. not a household of things.

Offline motohawk

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 01:04:16 PM »
no way. that's awesome! looks like March 18th 19th  :D I will pay you though. I was hoping to get my stuff moved for like $1000.00. Its not too much. not a household of things.

Ok I'll check with The Boss to see when she intends to go up., I think it might be in April sometime but I'll confirm with her today if I can help out I will. What size trailer do you think you'd need?
Matt

Offline Dustdog29

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 02:51:02 PM »

Ok I'll check with The Boss to see when she intends to go up., I think it might be in April sometime but I'll confirm with her today if I can help out I will. What size trailer do you think you'd need?
I have no clue Hahaha

Offline Dustdog29

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 02:51:41 PM »
16 footer maybe

Offline motohawk

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2019, 10:04:51 PM »
It looks like mid March is going to be too early. She's looking at April or May to go up there due to work and logistics with it son. Crap.. Sorry Dustin. I should have checked with her first to see what our plans were. If something changes and you leave later, let me know. I'd like to help if possible.
Matt

Offline Dustdog29

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 09:45:42 AM »
It looks like mid March is going to be too early. She's looking at April or May to go up there due to work and logistics with it son. Crap.. Sorry Dustin. I should have checked with her first to see what our plans were. If something changes and you leave later, let me know. I'd like to help if possible.
no worries man, thank you though. I do appreciate it.