Author Topic: Feld paying for damage from lime  (Read 1099 times)

Offline oldschoolmxer

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Feld paying for damage from lime
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2019, 05:31:19 PM »
Sounds like feld is low balling they have plenty of money to make thinks right what about riders eye sight later in life a lot of times things manifest themselves later like eyesight and respiratory issues nice that they are making an offer but 5000 dollars canít even touch the mark considering all the anadized and powder coated parts helmets and gear not to mention possible long term health issues that can show up later down the road my work is responsible to reasonably protect me chemical I use in my work and not willfully expose me to them we all now how bad lime is .just my humble opinion and Iím not a bleeding hear liberal  :lol: what our your guys thoughts

Offline Tiki

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2019, 06:04:48 PM »
she∑nan∑i∑gan: usually used in plural b : high-spirited or mischievous activity

Offline applesauce973

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2019, 04:03:06 PM »
Sounds like feld is low balling they have plenty of money to make thinks right what about riders eye sight later in life a lot of times things manifest themselves later like eyesight and respiratory issues nice that they are making an offer but 5000 dollars canít even touch the mark considering all the anadized and powder coated parts helmets and gear not to mention possible long term health issues that can show up later down the road my work is responsible to reasonably protect me chemical I use in my work and not willfully expose me to them we all now how bad lime is .just my humble opinion and Iím not a bleeding hear liberal  :lol: what our your guys thoughts
I agree 100%, how about the long term affects of being exposed to this on a respiratory level. I work around chemicals every day and the long term affect is present. Feld knows they crewed up and simply are trying to make it look like its not a issue. These riders, tracks workers, ktm challenge kids and other personnel need to lawyer up. They have legal rights and are entitled to compensation, bikes fixed etc. 5k is a slap in the face if you ask me. Considering Feld is probably the biggest, richest promoter around.

Offline ck95

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2019, 05:01:31 PM »
Feld met with the riders before Minneapolis, they agreed to look at each guys needs on a case by case basis. 

Seems they're making a genuine attempt to do something, everyone needs to kick back and let it happen, the race was only a week ago.

Respiratory issues shouldn't be an issue, as there definitely wasn't any dust to breathe in!!  The lime was in the standing water, unless riders breathed in the actual water, or ingested it, it didn't get into their lungs.

It wasn't a deliberate attempt to hurt people, it was a horrible mistake, and they seem to be addressing it.

Offline killer

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2019, 08:12:25 PM »
Feld met with the riders before Minneapolis, they agreed to look at each guys needs on a case by case basis. 

Seems they're making a genuine attempt to do something, everyone needs to kick back and let it happen, the race was only a week ago.

Respiratory issues shouldn't be an issue, as there definitely wasn't any dust to breathe in!!  The lime was in the standing water, unless riders breathed in the actual water, or ingested it, it didn't get into their lungs.

It wasn't a deliberate attempt to hurt people, it was a horrible mistake, and they seem to be addressing it.

agreed. wait and see how they actually handle it first before rushing to judgement. besides...once lawyers get involved you can bet your ass this sport will be changing. you don't like ticket prices now? just wait... :lol:

now, if Feld doesn't do the right thing then hang'em! :x :lol:

clown_posse USED TO GET PAID TO FIGHT, UNTIL HE DECIDED B