Author Topic: Anyone else doing the Baja Beach Bash ride?  (Read 432 times)

Offline moto314

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • REC MX
Anyone else doing the Baja Beach Bash ride?
« on: July 10, 2017, 08:33:41 AM »
Going to ride Baja for the first time this month, the only guy I knew going is out now.
REC MX, JE Pistons, Rusk Racing, Yoshimura, Enzo Racing, Dubya Wheels, Asterisk, Rocket Performance, TRE MX, CCR Sport, & MMR

Offline mxtinter

• Amateur
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone else doing the Baja Beach Bash ride?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 08:25:38 PM »
How was it?

Offline moto314

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • REC MX
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 05:23:19 PM »
How was it?
The 2017 Baja Beach Bash was an amazing experience! Great people and epic riding! 4 days riding in Baja with Baja legend Johnny Campbell, Jimmy Sones, Cameron Steele, Mark Moss, and offroad pros Timmy Weigand, Thad Duvall, Josh Strang, Ricky Brabec, and so many other great riders! I'd post some photos but don't have a place to host them yet.
REC MX, JE Pistons, Rusk Racing, Yoshimura, Enzo Racing, Dubya Wheels, Asterisk, Rocket Performance, TRE MX, CCR Sport, & MMR

Offline moto314

• Expert
    • View Profile
    • REC MX
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 07:43:03 AM »
How was it?
The 2017 Baja Beach Bash was an amazing experience! Great people and epic riding! 4 days riding in Baja with Baja legend Johnny Campbell, Jimmy Sones, Cameron Steele, Mark Moss, and offroad pros Timmy Weigand, Thad Duvall, Josh Strang, Ricky Brabec, and so many other great riders! I'd post some photos but don't have a place to host them yet.
Here is a quick and dirty edit of some of my Go Pro footage from my Baja ride.
https://youtu.be/QNp5WrIe8jE