Author Topic: SoCal Vet MX with OTHG @ Perris main Sunday 5/5  (Read 315 times)

Offline proride phil

• Global Moderator
  • Pro
    • View Profile
SoCal Vet MX with OTHG @ Perris main Sunday 5/5
« on: April 29, 2024, 07:51:38 AM »
SoCal Vet MX will be joining OTHG for a fun day of racing at Perris, on the main track.

This will be a great race day and also give you tough racers a chance to race with both clubs.

The track has been in great shape and the layout is a lot of fun.

So come on out this Sunday, 5/5 to Perris and race on the main with 2 great clubs.

https://socalvetmx.org/
https://othgmx.org/

Sponsored by:

Proride.com
Dunlop
O'Neal

Offline barnett468

• Expert
    • View Profile
Re: SoCal Vet MX with OTHG @ Perris main Sunday 5/5
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 08:59:58 AM »
Soooo...are you going?

Looks like you might have had some competition from Dee and Ray but Ray decided to quit and Dee may not show up now since they were both moved up to expert, and have no interest in paying $50.00 just to get lapped by you, lol.

I was there yesterday and Gabriel Guzman and Thomas Ivey were there. Both are going to the race along with a few new people I recruited. I helped Thomas out with a few lines and a few tricks and he was going very well by his last ride of the day, so if anybody beats him there now, they are probably sand bagging.  :)

Offline proride phil

• Global Moderator
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 09:33:19 AM »
Mike, I'm planning on going Saturday to practice. Then hopefully race with both clubs on Sunday, but that's a stretch.
Sponsored by:

Proride.com
Dunlop
O'Neal

Offline barnett468

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2024, 10:08:50 AM »
Mike, I'm planning on going Saturday to practice. Then hopefully race with both clubs on Sunday, but that's a stretch.

Xlnt, I may stop by just to see you clear the 80 foot finish line jump, but I'm probably not going to to ride. Don't want to wear myself out too much before I get my azz kicked by everyone on Sunday.  :)

Online Felix71

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 06:54:12 PM »
I think I

Offline barnett468

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 07:33:54 PM »
I think I

Bring your Stark out Sunday and race with us.

Online Felix71

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 09:25:20 PM »
I should be there. ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Not sure why so many posts are being cut short. Phil must be behind on payments.

Offline barnett468

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2024, 07:32:19 AM »
I should be there. ⚡️⚡️⚡️ Not sure why so many posts are being cut short. Phil must be behind on payments.

Well I know he's strapped for cash because I texted him yesterday and asked him if he wanted me to pick up some VP racing fuel for him when I was at the store, and he told me that he doesn't use that anymore cuz he converted his bike to bio fuel and now just uses the old chicken fat that he gets for free from Colonel Sanders when he goes there to buy dinner on Seniors Discount day.

He said there is also an unexpected benefit from using that, because it makes his exhaust smell like a bucket of Chicken, and when the other old guys in his class smell it, they start thinking about eating instead of racing and it throws them off their game!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 07:40:17 AM by barnett468 »

Offline Chief Wiggum

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2024, 07:50:20 AM »

Well I know he's strapped for cash because I texted him yesterday and asked him if he wanted me to pick up some VP racing fuel for him when I was at the store, and he told me that he doesn't use that anymore cuz he converted his bike to bio fuel and now just uses the old chicken fat that he gets for free from Colonel Sanders when he goes there to buy dinner on Seniors Discount day.

He said there is also an unexpected benefit from using that, because it makes his exhaust smell like a bucket of Chicken, and when the other old guys in his class smell it, they start thinking about eating instead of racing and it throws them off their game!

DeSto is a goon.

Offline proride phil

• Global Moderator
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2024, 07:54:21 AM »

Sorry, but I do not support the Colonel anymore, I need the Mexican flavor to it and use only El Pollo Loco exclusively!!  :lol:
Sponsored by:

Proride.com
Dunlop
O'Neal

Offline barnett468

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2024, 08:25:12 AM »

Sorry, but I do not support the Colonel anymore, I need the Mexican flavor to it and use only El Pollo Loco exclusively!!  :lol:

So now your "exhaust" smells like old refried beans?

I can see this thread is going down the toilet fast.

Offline deepthroat

• Amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2024, 03:03:23 PM »
This is the kind of humor I love reading om Pro Ride...... funny insults based on real moto stuff!
"cause I knew if I had my chance...I could make those people dance...and maybe they'd be happy for awhile