Author Topic: Aftermarket Exhaust Systems?  (Read 8609 times)

Offline Tuner TBT

• Beginner
    • View Profile
    • TBT Racing (951) 707-7837
Re: Aftermarket Exhaust Systems?
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2012, 08:56:34 AM »
Proride deal on FMF through us
TBT Racing (951) 707-7837

Offline oldschoolmxer

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2012, 08:32:30 PM »
D G

Offline dunn2500

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 09:54:35 PM »
They are all overpriced IMO, and I had 2
's break,
Just get a slip on...... All you really need

Mrs look a little funky as well as rocket exhaust.....mrd are solid from what I have heard and he will make the pipe to suit the powerband you want.....

The rocket held up great but their look is outdated and I didn't notice any HP gain..... Keep in mind this was back in 2006, so idk bout their current lineup

Had yosh's and they were great, expensive but I got a sponsorship deal so I got for cheap and I noticed a decent gain, fit was flawless, looks sick and it held up

You guys lookin for parts
Should hookup with sponsorhouse or another sponsor site..... I got so many deals and sponsorships it was crazy, I am average Joe vet racer...... I saved thousands on discounts over a 2 year spam and they will sponsor just bout anyone

I paid like 350 for my 800 dollar yosh system and sean at yosh remapped it for free..... Was
 impressed with their customer service.....

Offline Zeke27G

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • Do It In The Dirt!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 11:02:55 PM »
They are all overpriced IMO, and I had 2
's break,
Just get a slip on...... All you really need

Mrs look a little funky as well as rocket exhaust.....mrd are solid from what I have heard and he will make the pipe to suit the powerband you want.....

The rocket held up great but their look is outdated and I didn't notice any HP gain..... Keep in mind this was back in 2006, so idk bout their current lineup

Had yosh's and they were great, expensive but I got a sponsorship deal so I got for cheap and I noticed a decent gain, fit was flawless, looks sick and it held up

You guys lookin for parts
Should hookup with sponsorhouse or another sponsor site..... I got so many deals and sponsorships it was crazy, I am average Joe vet racer...... I saved thousands on discounts over a 2 year spam and they will sponsor just bout anyone

I paid like 350 for my 800 dollar yosh system and sean at yosh remapped it for free..... Was
 impressed with their customer service.....

Thanks Dunn,

I notice their local offices are out in Chino, is that where you had yours remapped?

Offline DrtBkeDad

• Pro
  • I smoke 2 joints,then I smoke 2 joints.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2012, 06:39:21 AM »
Ran a MRD on My '09 KAWI and it was Awsome!

Offline Rokatt88

• Pro
    • View Profile
    • Motovation Sports
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2012, 06:54:38 AM »
Just run a staight pipe with a snuff or not.

Thank you - Balair Racing - Crow Performance - NCY Motorsports

250F

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2012, 10:50:54 AM »
If you have a newer Kawi that is fuel injected look to getting it remapped first. Under $100 and better gains than a pipe alone.

Offline dunn2500

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2012, 07:52:30 PM »
Yeah, drove out to chino.... Guy named Sean (Gutierrez) I believe.... He works in r&d for race
Team and was
Super
Cool....... He
Actually helped me
Out with alot
Of stuff on rmz, all at no charge

When all said and done the
Bike
Ran flawless and completely different than stock..... He had a lot of little " tricks" that they used on the team that he hooked me up with........like I said customer service was unbelievable

Offline rmzdad

• Amateur
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2012, 04:46:52 PM »
Just a litle bit of info that is very important. As of 1/1/2012 our favorite smog board as made the laws more strict. There is a bar label (like a smog label on your car) that is stamped into the can of your exhaust system. I req that every one keeps there old stock exhaust just incase for this reason. And if blm catches you with an aftermarket exhaust they can give you a ticket.

Offline applesauce973

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »
Just a litle bit of info that is very important. As of 1/1/2012 our favorite smog board as made the laws more strict. There is a bar label (like a smog label on your car) that is stamped into the can of your exhaust system. I req that every one keeps there old stock exhaust just incase for this reason. And if blm catches you with an aftermarket exhaust they can give you a ticket.
Sounds like a carb label. automotive products intake etc have to have that same stamp to be smog legal in this state. Good thing for everyone to know. They are doing anything to make a phucking buck for the damn state.  :x

Offline Pokey

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • ProRide Solute!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2012, 09:22:21 PM »
Sounds like a carb label. automotive products intake etc have to have that same stamp to be smog legal in this state. Good thing for everyone to know. They are doing anything to make a phucking buck for the damn state.  :x

Sounds like the BLM isnt getting my money.  I'm about done with the desert

Thanks O'neal, Factory Effex, Amsoil, Motion Pro, LEATT & Polycare Automotive