Author Topic: Who you got?  (Read 795 times)

Offline SLAPAHO

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Who you got?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2024, 10:01:20 PM »

Offline 6IX

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2024, 10:16:26 PM »

Offline Racerray909

• Global Moderator
  • Pro
  • ProValve Motocross Service "SDA"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2024, 09:41:20 AM »
I’ll go with Jett, but I do see Dylan Ferrandis being a top 3 guy on that Honda. Rozen, Hunter, Cooper, Tomac, Barcia and Sexton top 5 guys.   We will also see if it’s the bike or bike setup when Sexton tucks the front wheel. 

Offline Shamus

• Pro
  • Google Shawn's Peformance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2024, 07:22:40 PM »
There were 15 freakin guys in the presser  :lol:

What a nightmare field to be a privateer in...

There are going to be guys in the LCQs that have multiple professional championships  :shock:
The meek shall inherit the earth - a scorched, un-inhabitable earth. Shawn's Performance- Engine and Suspension mods. Two stroke and four strokes.

Offline jAkE48

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2024, 10:34:53 AM »
Pretty spot on. Here's a few things to add that A1 should deliver answers to:

Sexton - He is always asked and always replies yeah, the KTM front end feels better than the Honda and I don't have wash out issues anymore.  If Sexton is right - he might just dethrone Jett.  If he is wrong, the chance the front end will get pushed will live in his head like a squatter who doesn't pay the rent and won't leave.  He needs the front end to stick in a big way.

Cianciarulo - It's no secret he has arm / nerve issues that cause him to drop the anchor and fade.  He had the speed to win last year, but his body shut that chance down every race as reliable as the start time of church on Sunday.  I would have guessed last year was his last and he would have moved to his God given calling of announcing - unless.....  He got the arm issue figured out.  Adam has been awful quite preseason.   If he got his issue taken care of, look out.  He could be the biggest surprise this year

and last - speaking about issues being taken care of...

Roczen - Ken has flat out said he is in the best shape of his life and loves his bike setup.  Nobody should take that lightly.  He will be my secret weapon for Rocky Mountain SX fantasy this year.

Roczen is done fooling around and is going to run right over the top of a bunch of guys who thought they had a chance this year

« Last Edit: January 06, 2024, 10:39:38 AM by jAkE48 »