Author Topic: Fast Pro on a Kawi at Chaney Ranch  (Read 728 times)

Offline crc245

• Pro
    • View Profile
Re: Fast Pro on a Kawi at Chaney Ranch
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2024, 07:23:02 PM »
Track layout from the day: https://youtu.be/0DdmBAVc0vI

Offline jAkE48

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2024, 08:21:47 AM »
Saw 27G ripping on the main track, later heard the vet track took down his KX450 footpeg mount near the end of the day! #WhatHappened #RideReport #GoodTimesAtChaney

Yes, that was me and I know you roosted it at me on purpose.  LOL.  But I almost died after the flat landing and a tad whiskey throttle over the berm.

But had a great time.  Glad a lot of Pro-Riders made it out.  What was really cool, was all the families.  Fishing, shooting and riding, with 75 degree temperatures is pretty dam cool. Thanks again to all that came out.  I think I need to BBQ next year.

Also would love some pics from you guys. Pics of family, riding, camp spots and all the fishing pics.  Also any drone or short videos.

Send to:

Lbracing88@gmai.com
Or
Text
(805)868-5239

I wouldn't have dumped the clutch out of the turn so hard if I thought I could have held you off. hahaha.  You were all over me and the pass was inevitable...

What number were you running that day? was it 916 on a Beta?  I can't remember.  My friend took a lot of pics.  He may have some of you.

Offline willma-fingerdo

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2024, 12:33:26 PM »

Yes this one.  Fun trail bike.  Don't really ride tracks anymore, but this weekend was fun.  Didn't like watching Zeke ride for 55 minutes at a time, made my back hurt even more.  But what a great weekend.

Offline jAkE48

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2024, 04:01:47 PM »

Yes this one.  Fun trail bike.  Don't really ride tracks anymore, but this weekend was fun.  Didn't like watching Zeke ride for 55 minutes at a time, made my back hurt even more.  But what a great weekend.

One fine look'n bike.  I will have my friend go though the pictures

Offline HEKTIC

• Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2024, 04:19:40 PM »
I wish I knew you guys were there I would have liked to meet y'all. I did meet Jakes grandson Pierce though while he was watching his grampa moto. Were buds now gave me knucks and all. This was my first time to Chaney and had an absolute blast even though I was a bit under the weather. Put 4.6 hours on the scooter as I was having a blast and didn't want to get off the main track. The only jump I didn't man up and do was the 180 footer over the hill. Felt it out a couple times behind that Zeke character but then watched Ping wad it up something fierce and that was the end of that idea.

Great times with good friends and a bunch of all around good folks. Really loved fishing up at the pond with the kids as well. Can't wait to go back with the family this time. Hope to meet you guys at the next one!

Offline Ltracer27

• Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2024, 07:06:42 PM »
I wish I knew you guys were there I would have liked to meet y'all. I did meet Jakes grandson Pierce though while he was watching his grampa moto. Were buds now gave me knucks and all. This was my first time to Chaney and had an absolute blast even though I was a bit under the weather. Put 4.6 hours on the scooter as I was having a blast and didn't want to get off the main track. The only jump I didn't man up and do was the 180 footer over the hill. Felt it out a couple times behind that Zeke character but then watched Ping wad it up something fierce and that was the end of that idea.

Great times with good friends and a bunch of all around good folks. Really loved fishing up at the pond with the kids as well. Can't wait to go back with the family this time. Hope to meet you guys at the next one!

Pretty sure I saw you, I just didnt get a chance to say hi. There were a lot of people camped, not sure where you were parked
« Last Edit: May 06, 2024, 07:36:49 PM by Ltracer27 »

Offline Zeke27G

• Peicks
  • Pro
  • Do It In The Dirt!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2024, 03:56:17 PM »

Had only been to Chaney one other time previously back in 2016 or so, it was for a VonZipper deal, and I was asked to bring a vintage bike and to be part of a photo/video action sequence with Tyler Bereman and others. That took up a good portion of our day and in the end, I only managed to get a couple quick motos in on the main later in the day and never really felt like I got a good rhythm down, before having to head back home.

This time I made it a point to put together some long motos and to really get my fill of the main, and man that track is a blast! The whole fam and our friends all had an epic time, tons of blue gill were caught, lots of bbq was consumed and lots of Ricky-isms were exposed during the Supercross viewing! We're all very thankful to those who made this happen for us! Can't wait for next time!

Offline willma-fingerdo

• Peicks
  • Pro
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2024, 05:04:14 PM »
Ed and Ed already working on next years event.  2025 date should be announced around September.  Thanks again for everyone that came out.